The first year of the program is common for both B.Tech(CSE) & B.Tech(ECE) - this provides a strong foundation and ability to students to allow them to move from one program to the other next year.
The Programme are offered in:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Candidates who has secured 80% marks in aggregate and 80% marks in Mathematics subject in class 12 from CBSE/ICSE/IB board is eligible for applying to IIIT Delhi.
- A candidate should be less than 25 years of age as on October 01, 2013.
- Candidates will be selected based on JEE Main 2013 score card.
- Normalised score in class 12th or other qualifying exam as given by JEE Main.
Foreign Students quota:
10 Additional seat are reserved for Foreign /NRI Students.
- Tuition fees: Rs 1,40,000 (for two semesters).
- Caution money: Rs 5,000/-
- Campus maintenance: Rs 15,000 per Annum.
- Hostel fees: Rs 50,000/-.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Last date for online application form is July 17, 2013.
Announcement of Merit list: July 20, 2013.
Counseling: July 25, 2013.
IIIT Delhi, Okhla Phase - III,
1st Floor, Academic Building,
Near Govindpuri Metro Station,
Tel: 011 - 26907400/ 04.