GBTU. Lucknow and Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, state Technical Universities of UP, affiliating 700 institutions in the state of UP & imparting Technical education announces admissions for 1st year B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MCA, MBA MAM courses.
GBTU already posted the counseling letters to the qualified candidates of UPSEE 2013. If not received, candidates must have to download them from website of UPSEE & report at the document verification center for counseling.
Candidates must have to appear for document verification process at any of the verification / counseling centres.
Candidates should report to the centres with the following documents on original & their photocopies:
- UPSEE 2013 admit card.
- Counseling letter.
- Certificate and mark sheets of qualifying exam and of high school certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Physically handicapped certificate (If any).
- Income Certificate.
- Deposit an a/c payee bank draft of Rs 500/- as counseling fee drawn in favor of Finance Officer, GBTU payable at city branch of verification / counseling centre.
Verification centre will provide one time password for filling seats online. Then, candidates have to fill choices of courses and institutes in online.
Candidates are advised to fill a sufficient number of choices, keeping in view of last year's allotment with respect to their merit petition. Please note that this is only opportunity available for the filling of choices for institutes/ branches of each course.
After allotment of a seat, candidate should deposit a bank draft as a part of fee Rs 10,000/- at respective verification / counseling centre as per schedule, failing which lead to cancel the seat alloted. Bank draft must be drawn in favor of Finance Officer, GBTU payable at city branch of verification / counseling centre.
- Document verification: July 9 to 16, 2013.
- Online choice filling at any place from: July 9 to 17, 2013.
- Result of seat allotment: July 23, 2013.
- Confirmation of seat allotment: July 23 to 25, 2013.