Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore issued a notification on Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET 2013) to conduct exam on July 27 & 28 for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E and M.Tech Courses across the state.
KEA invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to first year postgraduate coursers in the institutions affiliated to Universities as notified by the Government of Karnataka for the academic year 2013-14.
Candidates must appear for the PGCET exam to become eligible for admission to postgraduate courses.
This year KEA will conduct PGCET for MCA, M.E, M.Tech and M.Arch courses only, not for MBA course. Admissions to the MBA courses will be based only on CMAT scores.
Non Karnataka students are eligible to select only the seats surrendered by the management, if any.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized university. More eligibility details click here.
The candidates with valid GATE score need not to appear for PGCET 2013 for admission to M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch courses but they have to enter application online to become eligible for admission.
How to apply:
- After payment in bank, candidates have to send an e-mail to administrative Officer, KEA at email@example.com . Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidate will receive a UTR number for having paid the requisite application fee from the Bank.
- Enter all such fee paid details ONLINE in official website of KEA http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Only upon entry of payment details candidate will be able to enter the application details ONLINE.
- Fill the online application from carefully. Read the instructions before filling the application.
- Upload colour photograph and signature in JPG format along with application.
- Last date to pay the fees in the bank through NEFT: July 15, 2013.
- Last date of entry of application online: July 17, 2013.
- Downloading of admissions tickets on or after: July 22, 2013.
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Tel: 080 - 23461575 / 2599.