Candidates for admissions to 2nd year / 3rd semester engineering courses under lateral entry scheme. The seats which may remain unfilled after allotting to eligible diploma candidates will be offered to B.Sc students.
For B.Sc Engineering:
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks and completed 12th standard with mathematics as a subject.
- In case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of engineering graphics/ Engineering Drawing and engineering mechanics of the first year engineering program along with Second year subjects.
- Candidates must have completed II PUC or equivalent examination with optionals of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and obtained not less than 45% (40% for SC/ST) of the aggregate marks in the PCB or PCM.
- Candidates who passed D.Pharma course and obtained 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST) are also eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have completed II PUC of Karnataka PUC board with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Mathematics or Biology or PCMB.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to pay Rs 600/- for General and OBC Rs 300/- for SC/ST through NEFT from any nationalised bank payable to Account no - 878333780 with NEFT / IFSC Code IDB000M010 at the Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore and send an e-mail to administrative officer, KEA at email@example.com.
- Candidate will receive a UTR number for having paid the requisite application fee from the Bank.
- Enter all such fee paid details ONLINE in official website of KEA http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- After entry of payment details, candidate will be able to enter the application details in ONLINE.
- Fill the online application form carefully. Read the instructions before filling the application.
- Upload colour photograph and signature in JPG format along with application.
Last date of entry application: July 15, 2013.
Last date to pay fees in the bank through NEFT: July 16, 2013.
Hall tickets on: July 18, 2013.
Declaration of merit list: July 20, 2013.