Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate Degree/ M.Phil./ P.G.Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses under Scheme-A and Scheme-B with different fee structures as detailed in the prospectus, offered at (i) Manasagangotri (Mysore), (ii) P.G.Centre Tubinakere (Mandya), (iii) Hemagangotri (Hassan) and (iv) University Satellite Centre- Chamarajanagar during the academic year 2013-14.
Entrance Examination is Compulsory for All postgraduate degree courses for all candidates except foreign nationals with foreign degree. Candidates have to apply and appear for entrance exam separately for separate courses, except M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Tech (CCT) and M.Tech (CST) for which candidates have to contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560 003. More details can be had from : The Co-Ordinator, PG Entrance Exam Cell, Pareeksha Bhavan, Behind Crawford Hall, University of Mysore, MYSORE- 570 005, (Phone: 0821-2419322). Entrance Exam details are also available at www.uni-mysore.ac.in .
The Courses are offered in:
- M.A (Master of Arts)
- MSW ( Master of Social Worker)
- M.Sc (Master of Science)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- M.L.I.Sc (Master of Library Science)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Ed (Master of Education)
- LL.M (Master of Law)
- PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma Courses
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)
For eligibility details, please click here.
How to apply:
- The prospectus and the application form may be obtained in person in the office of the administrative Officer, Senate Bhavana, Manasagangotri, Mysore - 570006 by paying Rs 200/- in cash.
- The candidates can also get application form inclusive of the prospectus through post, by sending DD for Rs 300/- (Rs 100/- Postal changes) drawn in favor of The Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Candidates may also download the application form from the University website and submit the same with a DD for Rs 200/- drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Separate application form should be submitted for admission to each course and also for seeking admission to one and the same course at different Post- Graduate Centres.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 05, 2013.
University of Mysore,
Mysore - 570 006.
Tel: 08232 - 2419357.