Candidates who wish to join for MBA/PGDM programmes in top b-Schools need to appear for CMAT entrance test.
AICTE will conduct CMAT twice in a year. For the acdemic year 2013-14 CMAT Sept 2013 first test registrations are opened. Candidates have to register online for CMAT test.
Click here to apply.
After registration candidates must know the pattern of the test.
|Type of Questions||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1mark shall be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- A Trial test will be available from March 10. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
- Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
- At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations.
- After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk.
- Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.