- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A minimum managerial experience of less than 3 years as on June 30, 2013.
- No age limit.
The candidates will be selected based on essay writing, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST) in favor of 'Indian Institute of Foreign Trade' payable at Kolkata.
- Application from can also be obtained at IIFT office.
- Last date of receipt of application: July 12th, 2013.
- Essay Writing, GD and personal Interview: 3rd week of July 2013.
- Commencement of course: 3rd week of Aug 2013.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
Shri Amit Ghosal,
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
J-1/14, EP & GP Block, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,Kolkata - 700091.
Tel: 033 - 23572853.
Email: email@example.com .