AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT in Foreign Countries for facilitating eligible NRIs/PIOs and foreign nationals to appear in CMAT for seeking admission in institutions in India following CMAT merit list for 2014-15 under special provisions defined in AICTE Approval Process and against all vacancies left after completion of centralized admission in management institutions.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Note: In case of foreign nationals the eligibility will be as per recognition and equivalence standards notified by Association of Indian Universities.
- Online registration commences from July 3rd to Aug 21st, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for Online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state government for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/ University department.
For Indian Nationals:
- Rs. 1200 + Bank charges for General candidates.
- Rs. 600+Bank charges for SC/ST/PD candidates.
For Foreign Nationals:
- $125 + Bank charges as applicable.
- Registration window opens: July 03, 2013.
- Last date for online registration: Aug 21, 2013.
- Print out of hall ticket: Sept 12, 2013.
- Computer based test dates from Sept 26 to 30, 2013.
- Test Timings: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Declaration of results: Oct 20, 2013.
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 40679404.