Highlights of the Merit Scholarship:
- A merit-based, no refundable scholarship programme
- Designed for the brightest minds who wish to pursue their studies in India and abroad
- Selected students to be awarded scholarship amount of up to Max. Rs. 5 Lakh (Within India) and Max. Rs. 10 Lakhs (Outside India) as per the assessment of the Foundation
- A unique mentoring programme designed for the awardees for nurturing and assisting them in achieving their desired goals.
- Indian national, residing in India
- Students below 30 years of age as on March 31, 2013
- Graduates of a recognized university (Students in the final year of the degree course and those awaiting results are also eligible to apply)
- Students planning to pursue studies at prestigious institutions from June 2013
- Students who have applied and awaiting a decision from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission.
Application Fees :
- Study in India : Rs. 600/-
- Study Abroad : Rs. 1100/-
- Study in India : 30th September 2013
- Study Aboard : 15th December 2013
Selected Applicants will awarded scholarship on the Last Date of Every Month, Until 30th September 2013 of Studies within India and 15th December 2013 for Studies Abroad.
How to apply?
- Make a Request Using the - FORM.
- Take a Demand Draft for Rs. 600 / Rs. 1100 as applicable.
- Draft must be in favour of GAURAV FOUNDATION payable at Chennai.
- Send it to our Mailing Address : Gaurav Foundation, New No. 43 | Old No. 34, II Floor, Sundaram Pillai Street, Purasawalkam, Chennai - 600 007
- Application will be sent as per the application fees attached along with the Request Form.
- Form will be sent to the Postal Address as mentioned on the Request Form.
- Application form will be send through Speed Post Only. ( Speed Post Details shall be sent through Valid E-mail of the Applicant as mentioned on the Request Form )
- Application will have Applicants Name, Gender, Father/Spouse Name and Date of Birth Pre-Printed as Mentioned on the Request Form.
- Once form has been dispatched, it cannot be changed or transferred to any other applicant.
- Application Fees is Non Refundable.
- Our Organization or any Individual shall not be held responsible for the delay or non receipt for the Application Form sent through Speed Post.
- Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents, Fees shall lead REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
- Application Applied, does not assure any guarantee for scholarship.
- Panel's Decision will be Final.
- Photocopy of the Application Form is illegal and unacceptable.