Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) will release the rank list of JEE Main 2013 qualified candidates on 1st July.
CSAB allots seats for admissions into 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs), all Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), 13 Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) and more than 20 self financed Technical Institutes (SFIs) for the academic year 2013-14.
Admissions to these colleges are mainly based on JEE Main 2013 all India Rank list released by the CSAB.
- Candidates to have register for seat selection at CSAB website.
- Candidates have to select the seat through online.
- Seat allotment as per the JEE Main 2013 rank list.
- After selection selection, reporting at the respective college for provisional admission.
Registration for first and second round in CSAB website for seat selection begins from July 01, 2013.
Registration for Spot and Extra Spot round in CSAB website for seat selection begins from July 17, 2013.
- All India ranks of the candidates who are qualified in JEE Main will be released on July 1 Candidates can register for CSAB-2013 between 1-5th July, 2013-07-01 option filling can be done after registration from 1st to 8th July, 2013.
- Choice locking by the candidates can be done from 6-8th July.
- The first round of seat allocation list will be released on 9th July.
- The candidates have to report at the reporting centres from 9-12th July.
- Second round of seat allocation list will be released on 14th July.
- Candidates have to get their documents verified at reporting centres from 13-16th July, 2013.
- Candidates who are provisionally admitted can withdraw on or before 16h July, 2013.
- Registration, choice filling, choice locking and fee payment for vacant seats (Spot round and extra sport round) will be from 17-20th July, 2013.
- The seat allocation results of spot round and extra spot round will be released on July 21.
- Candidates have to report at allocated institutes from 22-26th July, 2013.