Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately.
Admission to the MBA, DIM, PGDIM and PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per schedule.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Master pf Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIP)
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
Course fee of Rs 1,500/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Student Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university's website www.ignou.ac.in.
- The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs 1,050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Last date for the receipt application form (XXXIV) is Aug 08, 2013.
- Last date for the receipt application form (XXXV) is Dec 15, 2013.
- Openmat XXXIV Entrance Exam will be on: Sept 08, 2013.
- Openmat XXXV Entrance Exam will be on: Feb 02, 2014.
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068.