The official entrance exam to enter SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (School Of Business Management) - Rated CRISIL A***, 4th Best B-School by The Economic Times and 7th Best by Business World.
NMIMS Offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready.
The Courses and seats are offered in:
- MBA(Core): 360 Seats
- MBA(Banking Management): 60 Seats
- MBA(Capital Market): 60 Seats
- MBA(Pharmaceutical Management): 60 Seats
- MBA(HR): 30 Seats
- PGDM (Bangalore Camus):120 Seats
- PGDM (Hyderabad Campus): 60 Seats
Admissions to all these programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) followed by Case Discussion and Decision Analysis.
NMAT is conducted in a time frame of 3 months, allowing choice of two retakes to the students should any of them wish to. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered.
To internationalise the learning experience, NMIMS is admitting foreign students and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). Also, to reach out to the Indian Diaspora and the World, NMIMS has decided to admit sons / daughters and wards of Persons of Indian Origin.
All these students will be admitted on the basis of GMAT Scores.
- NMAT 2013 contains 120 minute test with three sections, The three sections are Language Skills: 32 Questions in 22 Mins Quantitative Skills: 48 Questions in 60 Mins Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions in 38 Mins
The candidate should note that it is important for them to perform well relative to other candidates in each of the 3 sections of the test as the score of each section and the overall score will be used to shortlist the candidate for the second stage of the selection process as well as in the final ranking. Please note that there will be no negative marking
Eligibility criteria to apply for NMAT:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.