- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have a B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc Nursing degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but have been resident of Kerala for a period of not less than 8 years. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
Selection and Entrance Examination :
- All Candidates including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Entrance examination will be of 3 hours duration(10.00 am - 1.00 pm) with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all General Quota candidates who appeared in the entrance examination and have furnished the documents as per clause 8.2 of the prospectus based on their marks in the Entrance Examination. Service quota candidates have to qualify by securing 35% marks in the Entrance Examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online on the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The Application form and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The candidates outside Kerala can remit the application fee by way of a Demand Draft for the requisite amount, drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The application forms and the prospectus will not be available from the Dental Colleges or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Fee for General candidates: Rs 1,000/-
Fee for SC / ST candidates: Rs 500/-
Fee for Service candidates: Rs 1,000/-
Last date for the submission of application form is July 01, 2013.
Admission card will be issued from July 10, 2013.
Entrance Exam will be held on July 21, 2013.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.