The Engineering courses are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
The Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Admission to these courses will be based only through the entrance examination. This Entrance examination is for the candidates from Tamil Nadu as well as from other States in India.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from Cash counter at Administrative office of the university.
- Application from can also be downloaded from the official website of Annamalai University.
- The application form will be available: June 22, 2013.
Annamalai Nagar - 608002,
Ph No: 04144 - 238248