This is an initiative where for the first time students opting to enroll for this course can study abroad without having a GRE &TOEFL certification.
The MoU exchange ceremony was held in the presence of Associate Vice President for International Affairs, SCSU Ann B Radwan, Professor and Programme Director, Engineering Management, SCSU Dr Ben Baliga and ASBM Director Prof Biswajeet Pattanayak.
Under the MEM Programme, the students would pursue their first year of studies comprising two semesters in the ASBM campus of Bhubaneswar and their second years of studies consisting of two semesters in the campus of SCSU, Minnesota.
- Excellence in Education award-2013, by the Competition Success Review.
- A++ Institution by Business India,November 2012 & 2011.
- 'A+' Rank by 'the pioneer', Oct' 2012.
- A Non-IIM member Institution of CAT.
- Rated 'Silver A+++' institution in the B-School survey conducted by Just Careers in February 2011.
- Academic collaborations with St. Cloud State University Minnesota, USA., Universidad Argentina de la Empresa, Argentina, California State University, San Bernardino, USA and North Carolina Central University, USA.
- Top Institute of India' award-2011 by Competition Success Review.
- Rated the highest on Governance parameters along with IIM Ahmedabad in B-school survey conducted by AIMA and published in Indian Management.