The curriculum of MBA (Off Campus) through distance mode will be relevant to the changing business scenario and will cater to the needs of all the aspiring learners especially the working executives.
The MBA Specializations are offered in:
- Human Resource
- Production and IT
- International Business
- A Bachelor's or Master Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognised by Panjab University as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks in aggregate.
Scheme of the entrance test:
- The Entrance Test will carry 100% weightage and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple- choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D. The components of the test will include: (i) Data interpretation and problem solving; (ii) Numerical Ability; (iii) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and (iv) General English & Comprehension. There will be 25 questions in each section.
- Admission to the MBA (Off Campus) course will be made on the basis of merit determined by Panjab University. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same criteria. Reservations shall be as per the approved norms of Panjab University, Chandigarh amended from time to time.
How to apply:
Prospectus and Forms, along with admit card can be downloaded from the University website http://mbaoffcampus.puchd.ac.in .
Rs 1,500/- for General candidates.
Rs 750/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan: July 14, 2013.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan: July 16, 2013.
- Last date for submission of fee details: July 19, 2013.
- Date of Holding Entrance Test: Aug 04, 2013.
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.),
Tel: 0172-2534829, 2534836.