The link to apply for admission to Integrated First Degree programs for first semester 2013-14 is now open. The last date for submission of completed application form is 29th June 2013. Only those candidates who have passed their 12th year examination in 2013 or 2012 and have appeared in BITSAT 2013 will be included in the merit list for admission.
- B.E.(Hons.): Chemical
- B.E.(Hons.): Civil
- B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science
- B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics
- B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation
- B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical
- B.E.(Hons.): Manufacturing
- M.Sc.(Hons.):Biological Sciences
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics
- M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics
- M.Sc.(Tech.): General Studies
Eligibility for Admissions: (For Admission to the academic year 2013-14)
For admission to any of the above Integrated First Degree programmes Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Further the candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.
Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2013 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2012 only are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2013 test. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2011 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013.
Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2013. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
Candidates who are appearing in BITSAT 2013 need to apply through an online form giving Programme preferences and marks obtained in 12th class examination. The form will be available from 3rd week of May. Detailed Instructions will also be made available at that time.
Instructions for Payment:
- The above are for a normal situation. Wherever a student's programme gets modified or his progress is delayed beyond the maximum permissible, such a student is advised to consult the appropriate authority before registration.
- The fees and other charges are payable in advance in each semester/term on the notified dates before registration. No withdrawal from a course or courses will entitle a student for refund of fees.
- Students who go for Practice School II will be charged semester fees and the summer term fees because the practice school is longer than a semester and extends it to summer.
- Casual students will pay fees prescribed for regular students.
- Institute caution deposits are refundable only at the time of withdrawal from the Institute.
- If there are dues outstanding from a student, his grades will be withheld.
- Students who accumulate mess arrears would be required to pay a prescribed additional advance at the time of next registration.
- Refunds, if any, will be made through crossed cheques/Bank drafts.
BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India.