Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to two-year duration full-time/ part time Postgraduate Programme- M. Tech (Master of Technology).
The M.Tech specialization are offered in:
- Polymer Technology
- Paint Technology
- Pharmaceuticals Chemistry & Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Oleochemicals & Surfactants Technology
- Food & Fermentation Technology
- Environmental Science & Technology (Part Time)
- Candidates should have B.E. / B. Tech. Degree, M.Sc. in Environment / Chemical / Biotech. / Biomedical / Biological / Earth Sciences/Agricultural Sciences of an appropriate branch of study or an examination accepted by N.M.U., Jalgaon.
- The applicants from open category must hold minimum of 55% marks and reserved category must hold minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Eligible Candidates applying for M. Tech. Programme will have to appear for the written test and interview to be conducted by this University.
- Candidates with valid GATE/ GPAT score are exempted from the written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download the online application from the official website of North Maharashtra University.
- For Full Time M.Tech Program: The filled application form along with DD of Rs 850 (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Director, UDCT, North Maharashtra University' payable at Jalgaon should reach to Director, University Institute of Chemical Technology, North Maharashtra University, P.B.No.80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001.
- For Part time: The filled application form along with DD of Rs 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of ‘Director, UDCT, North Maharashtra University' payable at Jalgaon should reach to Director, School of Environmental & Earth Sciences, North Maharashtra University, P.B.No.80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001.
Last date for receipt of application form: July 27, 2013.
Date of written test and Interview: July 30, 2013.
North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Jalgaon - 425001 (M.S.) India.
Helpline Number: +91-0257-2258418.