The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced the Tentative dates for WBJEE 2013 Engineering, Pharmacy & Architecture courses counseling.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata had conducted the WBJEE 2013 for admission to Undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture Courses in the State of West Bengal on April 21, 2013.
There will be 4 rounds of Counseling in the year 2013. Registration and Choice filling for initial three rounds will be allowed only once and the same choices will be process upto 3rd round. Fourth (INFORMED CHOICE) round will be LAST round of Counseling and also it will be web based.
Check the below image for WBJEE 2013 counseling process.
Online Registration & Payment of Counseling Fees:
- Online Registration by WBJEE 2013 / JEE Main 2013 of candidates is allowed only in 1st round of counseling through single interface irrespective whether they are eligible JEM seats or JEE seats. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling.
- In 4th round of Counseling, fresh registration will be open only for candidates who did not register initially. All the candidates who registered during main Counseling will use their earlier credentials for choice filling.
- All eligible candidates are required to register ONLINE through Internet (http://wbjeeb.nic.in) from places convenient to them.
- After successful registration, a candidate is also required to download th e-challan from the same website and pay an amount of Rs. 506/- as Counseling fees including service charge (Non-Refundable) in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking System (CBS). After payment, candidate are required to visit the website again and enter the e-challan payment details like transaction no, branch code & branch name, date of deposit etc. Original fee receipt will be verified at the time of reporting at reporting centre, if seat is allotted. If e-challan details submitted online by the candidates are found to be wrong; the respective allotment shall stand cancelled.
Category, PwD status, TFW status, State of Domicile, Religion, Gender etc.; once declared by candidate in the WBJEE-2013 Application Form, cannot be changed at the Counseling time. In case of any changes, candidate should approach the WBJEEB directly before registration.
- Seat Allotment will be as per the AIR for JEE Main 2013 and GMR for the WBJEE 2013 Seatsas per the locked choices of the candidates.
- Seat Allotment will be published on the website.
- Students will have to download and print their allotment letters.
- Students who withdraw from any of the three rounds cannot participate again till the fourth round where they will be given a chance to obtains admissions on the basis of the vacancies.
Document Verfication and Fee Payment at Reporting Centres:
- Candidates have to get the documents verified and pay a fee as specified below in form of a DD in favour of WBJEE 2013 payable at Kolkata.
- Fee for TFW: Rs 4000/-.
- Fees for University/Govt Institute: Rs 5000 SFI: Rs 40,000/-.
- Online Registration & application Fee Payment: June 20 to July 10 2013.
- Online choice filling from June 20 to July 11, 2013.
- Choice Locking: July 9 to 11, 2013.
- Counseling Round 1 from July 15 to 19, 2013 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Round 2 from July 22 to 24, 2013 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Round 3 from July 27 to 29, 2013 from 10 am to 5 pm.