- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2013.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
The Entrance Examination will be conducted in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode on 14.07.2013 (Sunday). It will be of 3 hours duration (10.00 am to 1.00 pm) and will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The questions will cover General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online on the official website or downloaded from the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The application along with the requisite documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001, in A4 size envelope either by registered post/speed post/hand delivery.
Rs 600/- for General candidates.
Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is available along with the online application printout.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 28, 2013.
Admission card will be issued from July 07, 2013.
Entrance Exam will be held on July 14, 2013.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.