University vice-chancellor Kalyani Mathivanan launched the online system in association with the State Bank of India, officials said on Thursday.
Students having internet banking facility with SBI as well as those having ATM cards issued by SBI and other banks can make payments such as tuition and exam fees online.
She said as on date 1,35,382 students had enrolled with the university's directorate of distance education.
The detailed procedure of Online Payment mode is as following.
Steps to be followed for online fee payment through State Bank of India / other Bank's ATM cum Debit Card (FOR DDE Students)
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com
2. Click the menu "State Bank Collect"
3. Click the Check Box to proceed for payment
4. Select state as "Tamil Nadu"
5. Select type of institution "Educational Institutions" and then click "GO"
6. a) For Examination fee, Revaluation fee, provisional certificate fee, convocation fee and genuineness fee, you have to select "The Registrar, MK University" then click "submit"
b) For other remaining fees like tuition fee etc. you have to select "Madurai Kamaraj University, Director, DDE" then click "submit"
7. Select the category of payment then fill the online challan
8. Now, you can pay your fee through SBI Net Banking (or) other Bank's ATM cum Debit cards.
9. Finally make two copies of print out of the Online Payment Receipt, One copy should be sent to "The Director, DDE, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021", another copy should be kept by the candidate.
CLCIK HERE For More Details.