The University provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories together with excellent student support facilities such as modern library, playgrounds, hostels, 1000 Mbps bandwidth connectivity etc. The truly cosmopolitan environment in the University campus makes learners across the continents feel absolutely at home.
The Eligible rank holders qualified in GAT - 2013 are required to attend Online Counseling with Call Letter by downloading from university website at any of the following five centres for admission to B.Tech. / B.Arch. / 5 Year Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) / B.Pharmacy and three centres for admissions to M.Tech. programmes for the academic year 2013-14.
1. For Undergraduate:
- B.Tech in Biotechnology
Eligibility for Admission: Undergraduate Programmes (B.Tech./B.Arch. / 5 year Dual degree / B.Pharmacy):
- Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) 2013.
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2013 or 2012 subject to securing the following percentage of marks in specified subjects.
- B.Tech. Programs : A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology: A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
- B.Pharmacy: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics & Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- B.Arch.: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in the qualifying examination and also should qualify in NATA Examination.
2. For Management :
- BBM- Bachelor of Business Management
- PGDRIM- Postgraduate Diploma in Risk and Insurance Management
- Integrated MBA- Master of Business Administration Integrated
- MBA- Master of Business administration
- MHRM- Master of Human Resource Management
Click on Eligibility Criteria for details.
Application Details :
- The application Form is available for online submission or can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu under GIM Admissions
- Alternatively, Prospectus with application is available at no cost in the following locations;
- GIM, GITAM University Campus, Vizag,
- GITAM City Office, Dondaparti, Vizag or
- GITAM City Office, Hyderabad.
1. The selected candidates shall pay the university fee immediately in the form of Challan at Bank counter available in counseling centre or Demand Draft drawn in favor of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam.
2. If the candidate fails to pay the fee after allotment of the seat, the seat will be cancelled automatically without any notice. The candidate will not be given any extension of time to pay the university fee.
3. The details of seats available in various programmes at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses will be displayed at counseling centres and also on the university website during counseling process.
4. Candidates will be called in the order of their ranks and alloted seats available at that point of time.
The rule of reservation for SC / ST / PH category will be maintained as per UGC guidelines / norms as applicable to the University.
5. 25% of seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission into programmes offered at Bengaluru Campus.
6. The physical presence of the candidate at the counseling is mandatory. If a candidate is unable to present due to unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counseling, the candidate may authorise his / her parent / guardian to represent at the counseling along with original certificates and prescribed fee.
7. Only parent or Guardian is allowed along with candidate for the counseling.
8. Candidates may have to stay on the subsequent day, if necessary.
9. Mere attending the counseling does not confer right for admission as candidates called are more than the number of seats available.
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone :(+91-891) 2790101, 2790202, 2790404, 2790505
Central Administrative Office - Phone: 2840501, 2795311
Ee-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org