Application Number generated in the printout is the Registration Number for B. E. / B. Tech. /B. Arch. Degree Courses 2013. This number should be written in all the enclosures.
Allocation of seats:
- Fifty seats (including 1 seat for Kashmiri Migrant) are reserved for B. E. / B. Tech. Degree Courses in University Departments of Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Two seats are reserved for B. Arch. Degree Course in University Department of Anna University, Chennai-25.
- A candidate needs to submit only one application for all the courses mentioned above.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India but not a native of Tamil Nadu. A certificate of Permanent residence in the format given in Certificate I should be furnished (English version only will be accepted).
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of applications are eligible to apply. Passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in relevant subjects with 50% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- The candidates can register only through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/otherstate2013.
- The printout application along with the registration fee in the form of a D.D. only should be sent along with all the enclosures by Speed/ Registered post to the address given below.
- All the Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of "The Director, Admissions, Anna University" payable at Chennai.
B. E. / B. Tech. only - Rs 500/-
B. Arch. only - Rs 500/-
B. E. /B. Tech. and B. Arch. - Rs 1000/-
Last date for registration: June 24, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application: June 28, 2013.