Based on the authorization issued by the Karnataka Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association and KUPECA, the COMEDK is holding a centralized Counseling for admissions to Under-Graduate Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in respect of member institutions for the academic year 2013-2014 so as to ensure merit based admission.
Having announced the Rank List on 11.06.2013 on its website.
This year no Rank Card will be printed and dispatched to the eligible Candidates, facilities have been made to enable the candidates to Login and print their respective Rank Cards.
The Counseling venue is "NMKRV College Mangala Mantapa", 3rd Block, Jayanagar, (near South End Circle), Bangalore, 560011.
The seat selection process involves two rounds of counseling. The status of the Counseling/seat selection process for each day and session would be notified separately and the candidates are requested to log on to COMEDK website.
The first round of Medical / Dental courses Counseling / Seat selection process begins from July 02 to 03, 2013.
The first round of Engineering courses Counseling / Seat selection process begins from July 05 to 15, 2013.
The first round of Architecture courses Counseling / Seat selection process begins from July 05 to 15, 2013.
The Annual tuition fee amount for the first year, for different courses should be paid by the candidates in the form of a Demand Draft drawn only on Nationalized Banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for Centralised Counseling.
Procedure at Counseling centre:
- Verification of all original documents and Demand Draft.
- Registration of the candidates : After verification of Biometric, Signature, and photo the candidates will have to register and will be issued a Registration Slip, the candidates have to fill the Demand Draft details and the 3 choices of course / college that are available and which he / she would opt during the seat selection.
- Exercising the option by the registered candidates which involves selection of a seat in accordance with the order of merit.
- Remittance of Fees in the form of Demand Draft at the Bank Counter.
- Issue of Allotment letter.