The PG Courses are offered in:
School of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- M. A. in Hindi
- M. A. in Urdu
- M. A. in Sociology
- M. A. in Applied Psychology
- M. A. in Political Science and International Relations
- M. A. in Economics, Planning and Development
- Master in Mass Communication (MMC)
- Master in Social Works (MSW)
- M. Phil in Clinical / Rehabilitation Psychology
School of Vocational Studies & Applied Sciences:
- M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Applied Physics
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Food Science
School of Buddhist Studies & Civilization:
- M.A. in Buddhist Studies & Civilization
- M. Phil in Buddhist Studies & Civilization
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Gautam Buddha University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST) in favor of The Chairman, Admissions, Gautam Buddha University payable at Greater Noida should be submitted to the admission office.
- Application form can also be ovtained by post after paying Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University" payable at New Delhi of Rs. 1250/- (Rs 650/- for SC/ST).
Last date for the submission of application form for is July 16, 2013.
Date of written entrance test: July 23, 2013.
Gautam Buddha University,
Greater Noida - 201310.
Tel: 0120 - 2344200 / 4234.