Admissions will be on the basis of the performance of the students in the JEE Main 2013. Students must satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for PTU B.Tech 2013 Counselling and admissions.
In first round of counseling around 85% of seats to be filled by Punjab Students and 15% of seats from other states students.
- Punjab Technical University
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- College of Agricultural Engg. & Tech. of Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Counseling Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech courses:
- Students must have qualified in the JEE Main 2013.
- Candidates must have passed a diploma in any Engineering trade from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh OR Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or an equivalent examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have passed a 3 year Diploma (any stream).
Fees & Procedure:
- Counseling Fees: Rs 2,000 per course.
- Counseling fees can paid at the following banks: HDFC/PNB/AXIS/SBOP.
- States where the Counselling fees can be paid at the above mentioned Bank Branches : Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Jammu Kashmir, Bihar.
Please Note : Candidates have to register online for Counseling.
Click here to register.
Click here to see the Counseling scheduled dates.
Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Toll Free:1800 419 0730.