The state director of technical education (DTE), who is the competent authority for the CAP, released a notification on Tuesday, detailing the admission schedule. The new academic year will commence from July 22 while the cut-off date for all types of first-year engineering admissions for 2013-14 is August 10.
"The MT-CET score cards will be distributed by the concerned junior colleges on June 13," the notification stated. A total of 2,85,112 students had appeared for the MT-CET 2013 on May 16.
The Submission of Online Application Form, Document Verification and its Confirmation at Application Receipt Centres (ARC) by candidates willing to be admitted in Autonomous Colleges, State Government/Aided Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments, Unaided colleges and/or such number of seats from Unaided colleges, which by mutual consent have decided to form part of this admission process of Engineering/Technology Courses for the Academic Year 2013-14.
The "Online Application Form" is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid colleges through Centralised Admission Process, on the official website www.dte.org.in/fe2013.
Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Application Form, take the printout and submit the duly signed form in person along with required documents for confirmation at ARC's as per schedule. Candidates should produce original documents for verification and collect receipt cum acknowledgement duly signed by the ARC Officer. The merit list of eligible candidates for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) will be displayed on website.
- It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State, JEE Main 2013 (Paper 1) qualified and J&K Migrant candidates to submit and confirm Online Application Form for admission.
- JEE Main 2013 (Paper 1) qualified candidates should submit & confirm the application form in-person at ARC, by making payment of application fees Rs. 700/- (Rs. 500/- in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) by way of DD/Pay order in favour of "The Director, Technical Education, Maharashtra State" Payable at "Mumbai" drawn on any Scheduled/ Nationalised/ Commercial Bank.
- Maharashtra State candidates appeared for MT-CET 2013 and also aspiring for admission against All India seats, on the basis of JEE Main 2013 (Paper 1) should apply for All India Seats through the same application form along with payment of application fees as described at Sr. No 2 above.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at ARC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of CAP and shall not be able to participate in the CAP.
Centralized Admissions Process:
- The Competent Authority shall conduct total Three (3) rounds of Centralized Admission consisting first Two (2) rounds of Centralized Allotment wherein eligible candidates will fill separate/fresh Online Option forms for respective rounds and Third round of CAP shall be conducted by way of counseling only for the eligible Maharashtra State candidates.
- The candidates are required to carry ALL Original Certificates and one set of attested true copies of these documents as mentioned in information brochure issued at the time of submission of application form for MT-CET 2013.
- Last date for Online Submission of Application form: June 13, 2013.
- Document Verification and confirmation of Online Application form by all India candidates: June 08 to 14, 2013.
- Display of Seat Distribution on website: June 20, 2013.