Interested students can apply online, but make sure that you are completely eligible for the respected course you choose for. Follow the eligibility criteria and instruction to apply for the course.
1. Bachelors Degree Programmes:
- Library and Information Science
- Bachelor in Social Work
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
2. Masters Degree Programmes:
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management
- MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Arts in Rural Development
1. For Bachelors Programmes: Candidate must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent for non 10+2 students an addition 6 months programme of Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU is required. The programme can be completed in 3 years and maximum of six years.
2. For Masters Programmes: Candidate must have completed Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University. Medium of instruction for this programme is both English and Hindi. The duration of the programme is two years. It can be completed in a maximum period of 5 years.
How to apply:
Prospectus can be obtained from Regional Centres in person in Rs.200/-, or by post by sending a DD of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.It can be downloaded from the university website www.ignou.ac.in.
Please Note: Last Date for receipt of Applications is 15th June 2013.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
PH: 29534326, 29534229 (Fax)
Admissions (PHD): 29571523, 29571524