The B.Tech course are offered in:
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Three or four-year diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Admission to the above programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2013 (JEE-2013) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2013 Main can only apply for these programs.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2013, will be called for counseling at Gandhinagar and will be offered admission in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2013).
- Tuition Fee : Rs 42,500 per Semester
- Registration Fee : Rs. 2,500 per Semester
- Caution Deposit : Rs. 10,000 (Refundable at the end of the Program)
At the time of counseling an amount of Rs.52,500 (Rs. 42,500 towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester and Rs. 10,000 towards Caution Deposit) is to be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘DA-IICT', payable at Ahmedabad.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A photocopy of the JEE Main 2013 Score Card is also required to be enclosed with the completed DA-IICT Application Form and sent to the Institute in the envelope provided for the purpose.
- DA-IICT Application Form Number should be written on the top right corner of the photocopy of the JEE Main 2013 admit card.
- Application form can obtained by paying Rs. 1100/- at select Branches of Axis Bank.
- Application from can also be obtained by sending a demand draft, of Rs. 1200 drawn in favour of "DA-IICT" and payable at Ahmedabad, to the address given at the end.
Last date for online application form is July 01, 2013.
Last date for receiving completed application form is July 05, 2013.
Entrance exam on: April 07, 2013.
UG Admissions 2013,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar - 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) - 30520000.
Fax: (079) - 30510610.