However, under the Policy Statement of CLAT-2013, a special provision has been made which allows a candidate to stay with and take admission in the allotted university of his/her choice without moving upward/forward in the subsequent allotment lists.
The Provisional Allotment List containing the names of candidates allotted to various NLUs and the Waiting List have been published by the CLAT Office and are available on the CLAT-2013 website.
The allotment has been made based on the fundamental principle of merit-cum-preference and it has been done on the basis of declaration made by the candidates in the Application Forms, which is to be verified by the respective NLUs based on the original certificates/documents to be produced by the candidates at the time of admission. No right shall accrue to any candidate on the basis of this list.
The candidates may click on the links provided below to check whether they have been allotted to any specific NLU or have been waitlisted for consideration against future vacancy, if any.
Click here to see the list of selected candidates through CLAT.
- In order to reserve the seats, the Provisionally Allotted as well as Waitlisted candidates are required to deposit an adjustable amount of Rs. 50,000/- positively with the CLAT Office through any of the branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- The waitlisted candidates will be considered against future vacancies, if any, and allotted seats according to their merit and preference in the subsequent Allotment Lists, only if, they have deposited Rs. 50,000/- required for the purpose.
- The provisionally allotted as well as waitlisted candidates, who fail to deposit the required amount of Rs. 50,000 /- with the CLAT Office by 7th June 2013, will forfeit their right to be considered for admission in future and their names will be dropped from the CLAT Merit List for the purpose of admission.
- The list of candidates who do not deposit the required amount of Rs. 50,000/- for reserving their seats shall be displayed on the CLAT website on 8th June 2013 for removal of discrepancies, if any.
- The waitlisted candidates who, after depositing the required fee of Rs. 50,000/- with the CLAT Office, do not get a chance to take admission due to non-availability of seats would be refunded the entire amount within one month from the publication of the last Allotment List or by 31st July 2013, whichever is later.