- Candidates have passed 10+2 examination with mathematics as one of the subject scores 50% of marks from recognized board of examination.
- The candidates should have passed NATA entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture.
How to apply:
- IN PERSON: Candidates can obtain the Application forms in person at the Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025 on payment of cash / Demand Draft for 500/- for General category ( 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu on production of a photocopy of Permanent Community Certificate Card).
- BY POST: Application forms can also be obtained by post from The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai - 600 025 by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for 700/- for General category ( 450/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
- THROUGH WEBSITE: The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/barch2013 The procedure for registration is available in the website.
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions", Anna University, payable at Chennai.
Last date or issue of application form: June 08, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application: June 10, 2013.