The details of the counselling schedule will be available at www.mcc.nic.in. The counselling will be held up to 24th June, 2013 and thereafter the seats remaining vacant will be surrendered to the respective State Government for filling them under the State quota. The last date for admission on MD/MS/PG diploma and MDS courses has been extended this year to 31st July, 2013.
In order to comply with these directions Ministry of health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The counseling process will start from 4th June.
- Main Counseling Registration.
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment - Round 1.
- Round 1 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round.
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2.
- Round 2 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2.
- Publication of net vacant seats.
- Fresh Choice Submission by all eligible candidates for round 3.
- Process of Seat Allotment - Round 3.
- Round 3 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3.