Procedure for admission in Govt./Private aided/unaided, minority unaided colleges affiliated to this University is to be followed strictly in accordance with the office Circular.
According to the varsity, 1,76,070 seats are available across various streams and 1,51,16 seats are available at university's Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL).
The university schedule says that in-house admission can be given during June 6 to 10, 2013.
University informed that considering the date of declaration of the result for the H.S.C. Examination (12th Std.) i.e. on Thursday, the 30th May, 2013, the following shall be the Schedule of admissions.
- F.Y.B.A. In Library & Information Science),
- F.Y.B.Com. In Financial Market), Accounting & Finance, Banking & Insurance
- F.Y.B.Sc. In Information Technology,.Computer Science, Hospitality Studies, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Maritime, Nautical Science, Home Science, Aviation.
- Law (5 years)
Candidates have to get the application from from the University office.
- Sale of application forms: May 30 to June 6, 2013.
- Submission of Pre admission online enrolment forms: May 30 to June 7, 2013.
- Submission of admission forms alongwith printed copy of pre enrolment forms: June 6 to 10, 2013.
- First merit list: June 10, 2013.
- Payment of fees: June 11 to 12, 2013.
- Second merit list: June 12, 2013.
- Payment of fees: June 13 to 14, 2013.
- Third merit list: June 14, 2013.
- Payment of fees: June 15 to 17, 2013.
In case of untoward incident such as collapse of transport system, deluge or any such reasons etc. new schedule will be declared by the University.