This unique programme allows you to choose a specialist route for your MBA award. Students can obtain a named award in any of six streams: HRM; Project Management; Finance; Information Systems; Cloud Computing; Marketing or general Business Management. This ensures students are afforded the widest choice of specialisms from which to choose. A practitioner focus is part of this programme. Industry-led workshops and guest lecturers keep information current and applied.
The MBA Specializations are offered in:
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Information Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Joint Awarding Bodies: The Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU)
- Award Level: 9 (Masters Degree)
- Duration: Full-Time: 1 year, Part-Time: 2 years
- Suited to: All Graduates
- A minimum Second Class Honours Degree (2.2) in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
- An IELTS score of a minimum 6.0 or equivalent, where full-time study has been conducted in a language other than English or applicants whose first language is not English.
Click here to apply:
- The MBA offers you a unique opportunity to study advanced theory and practice relating to management and to develop an appreciation of the causes and significance of managing strategy.
- This unique programme allows you to choose a specialist route for your MBA award - Business Management, HRM, Project Management, Finance, Information Systems, Cloud Computing or Marketing.
- Aimed at graduates of all disciplines who wish to seek skills and knowledge in business management in an international environment.
- The award of MBA is synonymous worldwide.
- Graduates progress in to positions of management across a diverse range of organisations and multinationals, domestically and internationally.