For the P G Courses in the Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State, a rank list will be published from among the applicants and admission will be done to the 50% seats by institutions themselves from the rank list, by inviting separate applications.
- Admission fees Rs. 225/-
- Special fees Rs. 3500/- per year
- Tuition fees Rs. 6000/- per semester
- Caution Deposit Rs. 1500/-
Reservation of Seats:
- 5% Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SEBC. Only candidates belonging to SEBC communities having annual income less than Rs 4.5 lakhs will be eligible for reservation under this category.
- 15% Seats are reserved for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
- 15% seats relating to management quota in T K M College of Engineering, Kollam, M A College of Engineering, Kothamangalam and N S S College of Engineering, Palakkad will be filled by the Management.
Eligibility for Admission:
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates.
- Candidates will have to register their option while submitting the application. There will not be any provision to change the option.
- The selection of Candidates will be supervised by the selection committee consisting of the Director of Technical Education (Chairman), the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score.
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be made from Keralite candidates based on the aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students). Candidates who have produced Nativity Certificate, at the time of application will only be considered for this.
How to apply:
- Applications should be filled online logging on to the website www.cet.ac.in or ww.dtekerala.gov.in..
- After submitting the application online, an application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 100/- in case of SC/ST Candidates) is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore with chalan generated on submission of the application.
- A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with copies of the following documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram-695016.
Last date to submit receipt of application form: June 15, 2013.
Date of published rank list: June 25, 2013.