All the sponsored courses under the school are based on semester system. The 5 year integrated MCA course has its own building, while the M.Tech. (Comp. Sc.) and M. Sc. (Comp. Sc.) are located respectively in the P.G. Department of Mathematics and Computer Sc. & Applications/Statistics.
- Candidates should have a B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
For Integrated MCA:
- The candidates must have passed +2 Examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent examinations with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics.
- Three year diploma in engineering examination conducted by the State Council of Technical Education & Training.
- Candidates should have Passed (a) B.Sc. degree with Computer Science as a core subject or (b) B.Sc. in Information Technology and Management or (c) B.Sc. in Information Science and Telecommunication or (d) B.Sc. (Hons.) in I.T. or (e) BCA, with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance exam Score card and Personal interview.
How to apply:
The Application form can be downloaded from official website of Utkal University.
- Last date for the submission of application form is on June 10, 2013.
- Date of Entrance Test: June 26, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application for M.Tech in IT: June 22, 2013.