The Candidate can either apply online or download the offline form and send the form to Regional Office concerned with requisite fee. The verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- (Rs.300/- for urgent verification. Candidate can apply for urgent verification within five days from the date of declaration of result)
Candidates applying online should send the printout of page generated on submission of form along with a Demand Draft of requisite fee to the regional office concerned. Candidates of Delhi Region can also deposit fee at Designated Schools of Delhi Region.
Students are hereby requested to follow the below given rules for the Verification of marks.
RULES FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS
- A Candidate who has appeared at an examination conducted by the Board may apply to the concerned Regional Officer of the Board for verification of marks in any particular subject. The verification will be restricted to checking whether all the answer's have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are in tact. No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
- Such an application must be made by the candidate within 21 days from the date of the declaration of results in case of main examination and within 15 days in case of compartment examination.
- All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the Board i.e. Rs. 200/- per subject (Rs.300 for urgent verification, can be applied within first five days from the date of declaration of result). In case of DD/IPO, it should be in favour of Secretary CBSE, payable at concerned Regional Office's city
- No candidate shall claim, or be entitle to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other documents.
- A candidate shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as a result of the verification his/her marks are changed.
- In no case, the verification of Marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or anyone else on his /her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative.
- The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book.
- The communication regarding the revision of the marks if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a reasonable period of time.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the, candidate, consequent on the revision of marks or delay in communications for reasons beyond the control.
- The Board shall revise the marks Statement in respect of such candidates after the previous marks statement is returned by the candidate.
- The decision of the Chairman on the result of the verification of marks shall be final.
CLICK HERE for Application form.