KEA will announce the Karnataka CET 2013 results today.
Document verification for eligible CET-2013 applicants will be held as per the following schedule. Candidates need bring their original documents for verification for any of KEA's 13 Helpline centre detailed in KEA Website.
Schedule for the document verification:
All General Merit and Reserved Categories candidates can verify their documents in any of the assigned Helpline Centres as per the schedule according to their rank.
However, only Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates and Special Category candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
The schedule of document verification starts from June 03 to 04, 2013.
Click here, To know the detailed Document verification Schedule.
Counseling for the seat selection begins from June 05 to 23, 2013.
- Verification of original documents for all disciplines will be done as indicated above for candidates belonging to General Merit, Reserved Categories and other special categories in any of the 13 assigned Helpline Centre.
- CET applicants who wish to change their category from GM to SC/ST/1G/2A/2B/3A/3B categories may exercise their options during the time of document verification by bringing original documents justifying their clauses.
- KEA will publish the details of eligible candidates on the website at the end of every day after document verification.
- Schedule for Option Entry process will be published shortly.
- If a candidate has not received the original marks card of Qualifying Examination for 2013 from the concerned boards, then the candidate should obtain the signature of the Principal of the institution where he / she has passed 2nd PU / 12th Standard examination on the provisional marks card.