In 2012, the survey brought out deep insights about the industry linkages of the Indian education ecosystem and its direct and indirect benefits to both the academia and the industry. The success of the 2012 survey, has laid the path for capturing such linkages and creating an environment of learning from such success cases. In 2013, the scope of the survey includes Engineering, Management, Architecture and Pharmacy Institutes. Their industry linkages will be captured through a survey and the feedback analyzed to arrive at best institutes in every stream.
The survey will capture industry linkages of institutes in following verticals and streams:
Parameters of Survey:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Top Industry-Linked Engineering Institute
- Top Industry-Linked Management Institute
- Top Industry-Linked Institute of Pharmacy
- Top Industry-Linked Institute of Architecture (2 awards-Architecture, Planning)
- Top Industry-Linked Emerging Engineering Institute
- Top Industry-Linked Emerging Management Institute
- For Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy verticals: AICTE approved institutes, AICTE approved University departments, NITs which have been in existence for at least 10 years as on 1st August 2013.
- For management vertical: AICTE approved University departments which have been in existence for at least 5 years as on 1st August 2013.