- Admission will be made on the basis of academic qualifications and admission test with reservations as per norms.
- Any person appearing H.S. (10 + 2) examination under WBCHSE in the year 2013 and passed H.S. (10 + 2) examination under WBCHSE in the year 2012 in Indian Academic System or equivalent degree from recognized Council / Institution may apply for the said course.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the university sales counter by paying Rs 250/- in cash.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Calcutta.
Application form sent by post will not be accepted.
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 17, 2013.
- Admission Test will be held on June 23, 2013.
Mr. Arindam Banik,
Faculty Council for PG Studies in,
Education, Journalism and Library Science,
University of Calcutta.