Students who have obtained PIN number from the bank after paying the desired fee of Rs 350 will have to log onto www.gujacpc.nic.in to fill in the form. The process of filing of online application forms will continue till June 5.
There are 71 helpline centres across Gujarat including seven in Ahmedabad to help students fill in their application forms. Till now, the banks have sold more than 50,000 PIN numbers on behalf of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
"Students do not have to fill their choices right now. The filling up of choices will be taken up after June 10," said ACPC member secretary M N Patel.
The helpline centers in Ahmedabad are located at Alpha College of Engineering and Technology, Government Polytechnic for Girls, Government Science College at Maninagar and Vishwakarma Government Engineering College at Chandkheda. Students from CBSE, ICSE, IB and those from outside Gujarat have to go only to the helpline centre at LD Engineering College.
The students have to compulsorily mention their JEE application and roll number along with their address in the online application form.
Admission to Engineering Courses:
- All the Government Seats shall be filled in on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee constituted under section 4 of the Act, for admissions to the First Year of Engineering and Technology Courses.
- All the Management Seats shall be filled in by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
Seats Available for Admission:
- All the sanctioned seats of Engineering and Technology Courses in the Government Colleges or Institutions of the State.
- All the sanctioned seats of Engineering and Technology Courses in the aided Colleges or Institutions.
- Seventy-five percent of the total sanctioned seats of Engineering and Technology Courses in the unaided Colleges or Institutions.
- All supernumerary seats of the professional courses in the Government colleges or institutions and in the aided and unaided Colleges or Institutions.
- Twenty-five percent seats of the total sanctioned seats of Engineering and Technology Courses in the unaided Colleges or Institutions, including fifteen percent Non-Resident Indian seats.
- The intimation received, in respect of sanction of seats, by the Admission Committee three days prior to the commencement of the first counseling program, shall be considered as available seats.
- If any unaided College or Institution requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee, three days prior to the commencement of the counseling program, such Management Seats shall also be considered as available for giving admissions.