Whereas discussions have been held at the Government level on May 22nd, 2013 with regard to seat sharing and fee fixation for the year 2013 and whereas the outcome of these discussions is reported to be inconclusive and further discussions are likely to be held soon.
Now therefore, the COMEDK is constrained to postpone the counseling proposed to be held on 27th and 28th May 2013 for Medical and Dental stream respectively.
The new dates are May 29th, 2013 for Dental Stream and May 30th, 2013 for Medical Stream.
Click here to know the PGET 2013 counseling Scheduled dates.
Inconvenience caused to the candidates is regretted, and they are requested to note the change in the dates of counseling and the detailed schedule will be hosted shortly.
Procedure at the counseling centre:
- Verification of all original documents & Demand Draft.
- Registration of the candidates : After verification of Biometric, Signature, and photo the candidates will have to register and will be issued a Registration Slip, the candidates have to fill the Demand Draft details and the 3 choices of course / college that are available and which he / she would opt during the seat selection.
- Exercising the option by the candidates after registration which involves selection of seats in accordance with the order of merit.
- Remittance of Fees in the form of Demand Draft at the Bank Counter (The DD should be drawn in favor of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore).
- Issue of Allotment letter.