• B Tech (CSE)
• B Tech (ECE)
Objectives of the courses:
- As B.Tech in Computer Science (CS) focuses on the science of computing, to give due importance to applied aspects of computing, it is desirable to have a CS-based education program, which also includes application aspects in the curriculum. IIIT-Delhi aims to have such a curriculum for its Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) program, which is CS-based, and which will also develop in students the engineering skills for problem solving using computing sciences.
- The main objectives of the BTech(ECE) program are to produce students who are well prepared for Indian industry with necessary core competency to succeed long-term in engineering/entrepreneurship careers (post B.Tech), and who are well prepared to undertake PG studies and research careers.
- 80% or more marks in the aggregate and 80% or more in Mathematics in class XII from CBSE / ICSE / IB board or equivalent
- If a board has more then five subjects for aggregate, then best five will be taken
- Relaxation for reserved categories: 10% for SC/ST, 5% for CW, 5% for PH
- Students from any stream with Mathematics as one of class XII subjects can apply
- Additional criteria for admission in ECE program: Physics in Class XII
- A candidate must be less than 25 years of age as on the first October 2013
- Candidates awaiting for the 10+2 may also sit for exam
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on marks obtained in JEE Main 2013 (60% weightage)
How to Apply: Application forms are filled online at given website: http://www.iiitd.ac.in/ from July 7, 2013 onwards.
• Online Application Forms will be Released On:07/07/2013 Sunday
• Last Date for Submission of Application Forms:17/07/2013 Wednesday
• Results: 20/07/2013 Saturday
• Counseling: 25/07/2013 Thursday
• Orientation and Registration:01/08/2013 Thursday
For more details you can contact via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org