Candidates should have passed SSLC / PUC examination with 35% of marks from State board of examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to get the Savings Account Challan from any of State Bank of Mysore Branches to deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 100/- for General candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/CAT-1 to The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore Account - 64097386381.
- Candidates have to get the Counter Foil and submit it at any of Document Verification Centres to get the Online Diploma Application form for admissions
- Candidates can have get the NEFT challan in any Nationalized bank to deposit the prescribed amount to Savinga Account Name: The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore Acc no-64097386381, Branch Name: State Bank of Mysore, Malleswaram, IFS Code-SBMY0040017.
- Candidates will get the online diploma application form in Document Verification Centre by submitting the receipt of NEFT Challan.
- Click here to check the Document Verification Centres.
- Last date for submission of online application: May 25, 2013.
- Last Merit list will be displayed on: June 03, 2013.
Department of Technical Education,
Tantrika Shikshana Bhavana,
Palace Road, Bangalore-560001.
Tel: 080 - 22356949 / 22355226.