- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for their final year degree examinations may also apply.
- Candidates must also have appeared for a qualifying examination (CAT, MAT or CMAT) the scores of which will be considered for admission at Asian School of Business.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ MAT/CMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
- Course Fee for two years - Rs. 5,50,000/-
- Hostel Room Rent and Breakfast for two years Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Refundable Caution Deposit Rs. 25,000/-
ASB has a scholarship scheme for PGDM students, supported by donors, principally the George M Thomas Foundation. Scholarships are awarded as fee waivers.
The criteria for scholarships are:
- CAT / MAT / CMAT scores over 90 percentile.
- 10th and 12th marks over 80%.
- Degree program marks over 75%.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Asian School of Business.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of "Asian School of Business", payable at Trivandrum should be submitted to the below address of the institute.
Asian School of Business,
Trivandrum - 695316.
Tel,: 0471 - 6579001 / 2.