KMAT 2013 is conducted for admission in to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs offered by AICTE approved university affiliated Self Financing colleges and Private management colleges in Karnataka.
KMAT Exam Pattern:
KMAT 2013 is based on objective type of questions. The exam contains different papers for MBA and MBA & MCA combined of time duration 3 hours.
There is 3 sections in MBA paper:
- Language Comprehension: 40 Questions
- Mathematical Skills: 40 Questions
- Basic Aptitude: 40 questions
There is 4 sections in MBA & MCA Combined paper:
- Language Skills: 40 questions
- Mathematical Skills : 40 Questions
- Basic Aptitude: 40 Questions
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions
Bagalkote, Bangalore(4 Centres) , Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore (2 centres), Mysore, Shimoga and Udupi.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any recognized university.
How To Apply for KMAT:
- The Application can be obtained from the colleges which are affiliated to the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association or downloaded from the Official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500/- for Either MBA OR MCA and Rs. 600/- for Both MBA & MCA in favor of "KMAT 2013", payable at Bangalore should be submitted to the below address.
- Last date for the submission for the application form: June 15, 2013.
- Issue of hall tickets: June 25, 2013.
- KMAT 2013 will be held on July 07, 2013.
- KMAT 2013 results will announced on: July 15, 2013.
The Secretary - KMAT 2013,
Sheshadripuram First Grade College,
C.A. Site No 26, Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore - 560064.