- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% and passing Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at degree level Examination or a BCA degree holder.
- Students appearing in Bachelor's Degree final examination whose results have not yet been declared may also apply.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the Dibrugarh University,
- The Application form can also be obtained from the Centre for Computer Studies, D.U by paying Rs. 500/- cash.
- The downloaded application form along with DD of RS. 500/- in favor of 'Registrar, Dibrugarh University', payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University (Code-2051).
- Last date for receipt of the application form: June 13, 2013.
- Date of admission test: June 15, 2013.
Centre for Computer Studies,
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.
Tel: 0373 - 2911704.