- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- If candidates applying for merit seats in Karnataka quota must have studied for 7 academic years in Karnataka and must produce a certificate to that effect.
- Candidates claiming seats under Kannada Medium quota must have studied in Kannada medium 10 Std and must produce a certificate to that effect.
- The selection of candidates for both merit and self finance seats, first preference will be given to local candidates.
- In case, if the local students are not available, in such cases those unfilled seats will be allotted to the outside students on the basis of merit fro both regular and payments seats.
For Merit Seat:
- General Candidates: Rs 400/-
- SC/ST & Cat-I candidates: Rs 300/-
For Payment seat:
- General Candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST & Cat-I candidates: Rs 350/-
For Both (Merit & Payment Seats):
- General Candidates: Rs 700/-
- SC/ST & Cat-I candidates: Rs 450/-
How to apply:
- Applications form can be obtained from the Principal, University Law College, Bangalore University on production of DD in favor of 'Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056', payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarbhavi Branch, Bangalore.
- Applications form can be obtained from the Principal, University Law College, Bangalore University by sending DD with self address A4 size affixing postal stamp worth Rs 80/-.
Last date for receipt of the application form: June 10, 2013.
Display of eligible candidates: June 20, 2013.