Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in science stream with 70% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Admission to this program will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The candidates will be called for counseling and final admission based on the merit list.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the office of the university.
- The online application form can be downloaded from the official website of SRM University.
- The filled downloaded application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- Last for the receipt of the application form: May 30, 2013.
- MBBS Entrance exam ojn June 16, 2013 at 10 AM to 12.30 PM.
Office of Director, Admissions,
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur - 603203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu.
Phone: 044 - 27452270.