The PG courses are offered in:
- 5 years intergrated B.A.(Hons.) & M.A. In English
- 5 years intergrated B.A.(Hons.) & M.A. In Economics
- 5 years intergrated B.A.(Hons.) & M.A. In History
- 5 years intergrated B.Sc.(Hons.) & M.Sc. In Psychology
- 5 years intergrated B.Sc.(Hons.) & M.Sc. In Geography
- 5 years intergrated B.Sc.(Hons.) & M.Sc. In Geology
- 3 years stand-alone Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Integrated M.Sc. in Science
- Dual Degree in Engineering (B.Tech/M.Tech)
Entrance Exam pattern:
- The entrance test will be of two-hour duration consisting 100 objective type questions on mathematical ability, logical reasoning, English language and general awareness at plus two level.
- There is no negative marking.
- Students aged up to 18 years and who have completed 12th class / Intermediate education from a recognized Indian or foreign university / Board or equivalent (foreign recognition to be as per AIU list) with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST and Kashmiri Migrant candidates) and who have secured a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ST and kashmiri Migrant candidates) in the entrance test conducted by the University.
- Candidates who have cleared entrance exams of JEE, KEE, KVPY, and NISER (NEST) are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Application and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Central University of Karnataka.
- By Hand: Sale and submission begins across the counter at the University Office by paying Rs 250/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- By Post: Address a letter to Assistant Registrar (Academics), enclosing a self addressed and stamped envelope containing Rs 300/- (Rs 175/- for SC/ST) of DD drawn in Central University of Karnataka," payable at Gulbarga.
Last date for the receipt of application form is May 30, 2013.
Entrance Exam will be held on June 08, 2013.
Central University of Karnataka,
II Floor, Karya Soudha,